First, the issue that I presented was about self improvement.
Next, I'll discuss each person's presentation in my group and make a supportive comments about each. At first, Kenta talked about ZIBUNMIGAKI ; to improve myself not by taking cosmetic surgery but such as reading books and increasing own knowledge or enjoying own hobbies. In conclusion, he contended that it is important to change from the inside. His presentation was logical and easy to understand but there were no pictures ,so I want him to show some pictures. Second Arisa claimed that to take time for a bibe booster and pump up the positives vibes is good for self improvement. In addition to that, for younger logging out Youtube or Facebook, Instagram is one of solution, she said. Her presentation was very reasonable and to the point. Third Saya insisted that cosmetic surgery is good idea, because if there are a great of money, Everyone can change outlook like face, body. Her presentation using some pictures or concrete example was so good. At last, Mana asserted that not to have negative idea is important. I think her presentation was very nice.
Lastly, I'll make a general comments about my presentation experiment. I used ipad and showed some graphs and movies and all member in my group was interested in it so my presentation was success in a sense. But in the middle of my presentation I was upset so I want to improve the point.
The video Thayer you showed us was good. If you prepare a desk before starting, you can save time and mention about topic more.
ReplyDeleteThe way of your presentation was nice. By using video, your idea became more clearly.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was good because It is easy to understand by using iPad!
ReplyDeleteYou cheated and I wanted to describe you short movie.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't understand what to said about Korean language in the movie.