Sunday, May 19, 2019

report 2

Rie Amaki
She insisted that boy-girl friend cannot be a couple. And for her best friend is those people who makes her relax and can talk about anything. Her best friend lives in Yamanashi prefecture and she sometimes sends message.

I agree with her. I think the problem of her is volume of voice sound. I could not listen to her in places.

Mako Ishibashi
She talked about her own girl & boy friend at first. And I was excited the difference of best friend between the US and Japan. Japanese people tend to define those people who spend a lot of time as best friend but that of America are not.

she used many pictures so I could understand easily. I think she should do the eye contact more than now and her presentation will be better.

Miho Yamamoto
She has boyfriend but he is not romantic for her. She thinks best friend is like family so she cannot go out with him. I also think best friend is like a member of friend.

She also should speak more loudly. I think her idea is very nice so I want her to do that for wonderful presentation.

Arisa Yoshinaga
She stated that the difference of couple and friend is whether you can kiss or not.
It's funny she is so funny.

I think her smile is very nine, but sometimes she try to spend time by similing instead of talking.

My presentation
I talked about my best friend TOSHIKI. And in my opinion best friend cannot be couple because they are just friend.








4 comments:

  1. I understood your tie with your best friend, but I'll give you some advice to support your presentation. First, I thought you were supposed to give us a few points to emphasis the most important point. I wanted not your other idea as well as your definition of best friends. Second, I wanted to know your experience in detail because you said there were advantages by your best friend. If you raised some examples, they could support your definition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked some questions during your presentation, and showed a song. You involved group members in your presentation. It was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spoke loudly so I could hear you well. The ideas you always show us in your presentation are really interesting so they are very impressive! Graphics or pictures make your presentation much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your presentation was easy to understand for me because you used interesting exsamples. And also, it was fresh for me to read lyrics of a song.Next presentation, you should emphasize the phrase you want to say for audiences.

    ReplyDelete

report 6

Mako She talked about her reading routine. Surprisingly she hated reading but she loved her mother reading aloud to her. For now she likes ...