Sunday, July 21, 2019

report 6

Mako
She talked about her reading routine. Surprisingly she hated reading but she loved her mother reading aloud to her. For now she likes reading and she reads two books in a week. In her reading there are two phase she said.

Listening to her story I think that I have to read a book at least in a week, which makes me more knowledgeable so from the next semester I will do that.


Rie
She talked about split family and she introduced us one film about split family. She mainly discussed divorce and told us" How do we prevent being divorce" and her idea was to need to know each other deeply not only good points but also bad points then we could forge good relation.

I am interested in this topic and this is the good time to think about it more and more.


Satoru
He talked about the right of immigrant.  His idea is that immigrant should be given the citizenship like us especially Japan have to do that. Japan is the most aging society and population of Japan is shrinking year by year.

I agree with his idea. Japan have to accept more immigrant but they can't live like us now and the situation will lead bad end. So I also think the right of the immigrant is important.


Nanako
She talked about unborn baby due to abortion. She compared the situation of Japan, Chine, Russia. Japan is so to speak abortion country this is not good so education is important.

I think abortion makes mother herself and the baby sad so we have to study about it more and more.


Yoshika
She talked about wordplay. She enjoy using geogle to do wordplay. she told us it was very excited

Listening to her story I become interested in wordplay.

Kenya
I talked about one side love. I have experienced one side love. It is sad story but it gives me good time.


 

5 comments:

  1. You used attractive visual which were full of your interesting idea, but sometimes it may have weakness because I saw our group member while you were speaking, we were trying to write your all words written in your sheets and I felt we weren't able to pay attention to yourself. Therefore, I want you to talk more rather than your sheets do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, you said "we loved each other."(?), so I wondered whether your love in Cebu was one-sided one or not.
    You told us that magic is useful, but Majinai is a charm in English, so you have to use a dictionary when you use a word which may be liable to be misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your presentation was so interesting because I saw new way to show my opinion. Also you don't see any script so it is really good point too. But I thought you can take eye contacts more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so interested in your story, but I was too busy in taking notes of your ideas to listen to your talk deeply. Therefore, I want you to turn the pages slowly or to increase your speaking. Your way to show materials was so innovative, and your voice was loud and easy to listen. Therefore, your listeners will enjoy your talk more if your listeners can keep up with your talk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You spoke your experience, showed some statistics, and introduce a movie. Your presentation have various elements, so it was so good.

    ReplyDelete

report 6

Mako She talked about her reading routine. Surprisingly she hated reading but she loved her mother reading aloud to her. For now she likes ...