Rie
She talked about her experience that she has learned. She has been to Montana in the US and she told us her experience in there. She stayed with US family and it was her first time to live in other's house for a month. She learned the difficulties of nonverbal communication, but it is very useful.
Her experience in Montana is good choice in her presentation. Especially for me I have never been to the US much less lived in other's house so I was fascinated.
Hikari
She talked about her experience that she has learned. She used her part time job as example. In her workplace the paycheck attributes to working performance, and she also tried hard to promote. But she failed twice. And then she was taught that it was important to keep flexbility thinking and acting.
I experienced like her so I could understand her well. We, students including us have a lot of things to learn at part time job.
Mana
She talked about her strengths and weakness. She is very curious and interested in many things, which is one of her strengths. Once she gets interested in something she definitely tried for example, swimming for one year and tennis for nine years, kyudo for 3 year. Her weakness is that she can't continuing to keep to like her interested things in other words fickle.
I really respect her because she is very active. I can't believe to keep somethings for 9 years she played tennis for 9 year amazing by the way I played tennis for 6 years. Anyway she is worth respecting.
Arisa
She talked about her strengths and weakness. Her strengths are not to give up easily, to do her best everything, have responsibility and incredible guts. On the other hand her weakness is to complain frequently and she is likely to get tired.
She asked us advice .
I was surprise to hear that she had weakness. As far as I know she is always laughing and humorous so to speak she is sun so I can't believe she has many troubles. I recommend her to go bonesetting in Japanese SEIKOTUIN and take massage. Even if you don't have stiff neck or shoulder , you can be better.
ME(Kenya)
I talked about my goal. My goal is to be a scholar who studies Asian and Japanese gender education.
Although I understand you think about gender problems seriously, I think you prepare for more materials to explain about details. For example, since you showed us comparison of gender education of Japan with Europe, you should explain differences using graphs or a real report. If you do these things, your ideas are easy to understand, I think.
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear why you want to be professor. In this time, you showed us impressive graphics. Those are effective ways to make audiences interested in. I want to mimic such a amazing visuals. Whiles you are starting, you have to stand straight because you looks make you bad boy
ReplyDeleteIn your presentation, you talked about some differences of gender education betweeen japan and other countries. Of course, a fact is important, but it is lacking in concreteness. I think you should talk more about you, for example, your experience, what you are going to do, and so on. If you do this, your presentation will be more clearly.
ReplyDeleteI could know you want to be a professor in the future for the first time. It’s so nice dream. You got some handmade pictures during your presentation. It fascinated us to your presentation.
ReplyDelete