Sunday, June 23, 2019

report4

Saki
She used a story of rabbit and turtle as a example and mentioned about success. Her opinion is that making effort is important for success. She also told about herself .
I think using the story of rabbit and turtle is very nice, which tells us how important keeping try is.Yet I wonder why she used the story as a example.

Arisa
In her presentation, she said that she could figure out what success was through English proficiency test. She tried hard to pass the test when she was a junior high school student. And she also told about the successful men. They keep a diary, meditate, control oneself, have free time and have a power to bear.
I think her presentation was really good, it was easy to understand. But she should have used some pictures, which helps us to give information more easily.

Mio
At first she explained the definition of success. For her success is to achieve own dream and live happily. As Arisa she also told about common feature of successful men. As whole they are hardworking and never give up she said.
I should have asked to her " what does it mean to live happily?" because the happiness is different one by one so she should explain the point in detail.

Mako
She said that success is to achieve own goal and she told about her small goals. In her presentation she said " If you want it, just keep doing it" . This is very impressed .
I think her presentation was very logical and reasonable , but she should have stress the point she wanted to tell us the best.

Me
I used the phrase of Pele to explain success. And as a conclusion I defined success as enjoying own life.

4 comments:

  1. You introduced a famous soccer's saying to us, but I wanted you to tell us what you learned from his saying. I thought your assertion was weak without it. Quotes were different from your ideas because they are the person's idea. Therefore, they should have been used as just a explanation to support your idea. In addition, you said your success was to make other people happy and travel all over the world. However, the former wasn't related to the latter. I guessed you wanted to say success was to make both other people and yourself happier. It must lead to your happy life. In next time, I want you to show contents which you will tell members before starting your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt that your visual resources were very effective and your presentation was interesting to listen to. However, you can tell us what you want to say more logically if you devise how to make paragraph. For example, as Mako did, if first you tell us introduction and at last, you conclude your opinion, we can understand your opinion more deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to listening to your presentation. I should mimic the way you attract the audiences by using impressive resources. One thing I want you to do is built your presentation more logically, because topic, your opinions, quotes were mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point about your presentation was your materials were complicated. I also think your voice and facial expression was good. But if you correct your presentation order, it'll be better. that is you gave us an example at first. But you should use it to support your thought. I hope this comment helps you.

    ReplyDelete

report 6

Mako She talked about her reading routine. Surprisingly she hated reading but she loved her mother reading aloud to her. For now she likes ...